Some are claiming that the long-form birth certificate released Wednesday by US President Barack Obama is a forgery created with image-enchancing computer software.
Joe Brooks at Wiredupdate.com has posted a video online proving that the birth certificate, released Wednesday as a .pdf file to quell growing speculation that Obama was not born in the USA, is not a scanned image but was created from several layers with the popular program Photoshop.
“Any one who uses Photoshop knows that you can save a file as a “PDF” and it is possible to have the different layers that were used to create? the document, just like a Photoshop file.” wrote poster njcomputerjob on YouTube, where the video has been posted. “Of course a scanned image to a regular PDF would NEVER have any layers.”
Is Obama bamboozling America?
“Anyone who has NOT had questions about his birth cert should really question it now. Before this people ‘thought’ that they were hiding something… now it’s clear that they are.”
However, Brooks explains it is possible that “the original birth certificate was probably in a ‘negative’ form, and someone at the White House took it upon themselves to doctor it up so the form can be readable.”
“It’s likely that whoever scanned the birth certificate in Hawaii forgot to turn off the OCR setting on the scanner. Let’s leave it at that,” Brooks writes.
Others have noted the information contained in the newly-released birth certificate does not corroborate with reality. For example, the hospital listed as where Obama was born, Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital, did not exist under that name until 1978, some 17 years after Obama was born. Others note that the race of Obama’s father is shown as “African,” when back in 1961 it would have been either “Black,” or, more likely, “Negro.”
The Smoking Gun has ironically raised a few “nutty points” about the certificate:
• If the original document was in a bound volume (as reflected by the curvature of the left hand side of the certificate), how can the green patterned background of the document’s safety paper be so seamless?
• Why, if Obama was born on August 4, 1961, was the “Date Accepted by Local Reg.” four days later on August 8, 1961?
• What is the significance of the smudges in the box containing the name of the reported attendant?
• David A. Sinclair, the M.D. who purportedly signed the document, died nearly eight years ago at age 81. So he is conveniently unavailable to answer questions about Obama’s reported birth.
• In the “This Birth” box there are two mysterious Xs above “Twin” and “Triplet.” Is there a sibling or two unaccounted for?
• What is the significance of the mysterious numbers, seen vertically, on the document’s right side?
• Finally, the “Signature of Local Registrar” in box 21 may be a desperate attempt at establishing the document’s Hawaiian authenticity. Note to forgers: It is spelled “Ukulele.”
World Net Daily reports that “the widow of the physician listed on President Obama’s purported birth certificate works on a state taskforce that advises the agency that released the document, Hawaii’s Department of Health,” a point that may fuel speculation of a conspiracy being underfoot.
Two recent polls show a growing number of Americans are questioning Obama’s “natural born” status. A CBS poll published April 21 shows 25-percent think the president was not born in the USA, while a USA Today/Gallup poll published only yesterday, April 25, shows only 38-percent say Obama definitely was born in the USA, and 18-percent say he probably was. In that poll, fifteen-percent say he probably was born in another country, and 9-percent say he definitely was born elsewhere.
“Public pressure finally forced Obama to do what he did today. Now the game begins,” author Jerome Corsi told World Net Daily. “Nixon thought he could stop the Watergate scandal from unfolding by releasing a few tapes. All that did was fuel the fire.”
- Obama Birth Certificate A “Forgery”: Trump
- Obama Lawyer Admits Birth Certificate Is A Forgery
- Obama Birth Certificate Not Authentic: Sheriff Joe
- Obama Birth Certificate Found?
- Obama Releases The Birth Certificate
Posted in Defeat Obama Central.
By NewsGuy – April 27, 2011