2010-06-19

My Whole Life Story http://survivinginafrica.blogspot.com

Check out this website I found at survivinginafrica.blogspot.com
Saturday, June 19, 2010
My Life
Good afternoon everybody,
I am Franklina Nyarko From Zimbabwe A City Called Bulawayo.I Am A Girl Of 18 Years Old And Was Living With My Family(My Mum,Dad,Two Sisters n Two Brothers In A Big House In Zimbabwe.My father Was A Truck Driver And My Mum Was Used Of Selling Vegetables.Life Was Good For Us At That Time,We Were All In School.Till The War In My Country Started Because Of Our Wicked President Mugabe.My father was on his way home and he was attach by the rebels and was shot to death so when we got the news my two sisters and our elder brother rush to see what happen and when they went they were all kidnapped by the rebels and was all shot to dead too.So i ,my brother and mum tried to hide from them so we went and hide in a bush for safety before we got killed by them.
We stayed in the bush for about two weeks an when we return back all our things were gone with some of our neighbors things and destroy our homes and all our belongings and burn then into ash.So the country was very difficult to stay there so we tried to migrate from the country to Another country as a refugee.So we were all send to Ghana as a refugee and we all were in a refugee camp down here.Since then my mum has not been well at all because of the lost of my family so we tried to talk to the leader of the camp that we want to have a better life to stay in Ghana.We dont want to go back to our country so we were out from the camp.We were one day walking along the street and we came across a trader and we told her all about our problems so she decided to help us with some place to stay till the next morning.
The trader was a good woman but was divorce with her husband and with no kids too.She helped us alot till one day she had a terrible accident on her way back home and died in the last year so my mum decided to get a loan from a bank here to start up a little trade here.She start up the same business she was doing when we were in Zimbabwe dats the vegetable selling.She was selling it in the Central market in Kumasi for some months later the market got burnt and all our things got burnt.
Now you can see how our life is and how things are going wrong with us down here.We sometimes beg for something for food to eat and if not possible we starve till the next morning.I will be glad that my life story touches you heart so that u could do something about it for us here bcos if not then we have no choice.A friend introduce this site to me that i could get help from it so i am pleading to every one to try us very best as you can to do help this poor family...
Posted by Franklina Nyarko at 5:39 AM

Posted via web from projectbrainsaver