2012-09-09

Free Rob Will -

http://freerobwill.org/

 

Welcome
Bildschirmfoto-2012-04-13-um-19

Hi, my name is Rob Will

In an environment designed to destroy the mind, body, spirit and soul I strive to live a fulfilling and creative life. I would like to invite you into my world -you very well may be surprised by the experience… My writings can be found on my Blog and Writings page.

I hope you will take the time to read these few short paragraphs below.

In December of 2000, at the age of 22, I was charged with capital murder of a police officer.

After a ridiculously unfair trial I was sentenced to death by a Harris County (Houston) judge and sent to death row. I am completely innocent and I am sure anyone who takes the time to look into my case will come to that same conclusion.

A few quick facts about my case: I was handcuffed when the shooting occurred. The officer radio logs confirm this fact. The actual shooter, who is the son of a well-known and well-connected police officer, has confessed to the crime numerous times. Various scientific evidence points to my innocence as well. I had court-appointed lawyers so, of course, this evidence was not used or not used properly at my trial.

My dad was murdered when I was younger, and I don’t have any other family to help me with anything. The way the Texas appeals are now handled I may only have 1 to 2 years left to live if I don’t get some help soon. My main appeal has already been denied, so my time is running very short. Plus, my case is being pushed through especially fast.

When my dad died a part of me died with him. I have a beautiful son and I don’t want him to go through the same terrible pain of losing his father. If anyone can offer any help at all please contact me. You can send an email to me, which will be forwarded using the contact info box within this site. I especially need legal and fundraising help.

Here’s a little more about myself: I am 30 years old, 6ft. 2 in. in height, and about 200 lbs. I have dark-green/blue-grey eyes and blonde hair. I am totally addicted to reading and the subject matter varies: Classic Literature, History, Symbology, Psychology, Adventure, Philosophy, Socio-politics, Mythology, etc. I read everyone from Nietzsche to Anne Rice. I also absolutely love music, art, and nature.

Right now, I am on the disciplinary pod for actively organizing and protesting the oppressive conditions we live under. I’ve been tear-gassed, beat down, and put on every type of restriction available. They’ve tried every tactic known but I’m still fighting for prisoner rights. I strongly believe that inaction is the face of injustice in direct consent.

Peace, love and strength,

Rob

 

Note:

Rob was handcuffed when the police officer was shot. The officer radio logs confirm this fact.

The real shooter, who is the son of a well-known and well-connected police officer, has confessed to the crime numerous times. There are at least five different people who have been told, in detail, by the real murderer, how he killed the police officer. Rob’s court appointed attorneys did not use these people in his trial in a manner that would have helped lead to the proof of his innocence.

Robert’s gloves, hands, and clothes all tested negative for gun powder residue.

Shell casings from the murder weapon and flashlights found at the murder scene were all processed for prints. None matched Rob.

Harris County DA Chuck Rosenthal prosecuted Rob’s case. (Rosenthal is a man who believes all homosexuals are criminals, and has argued as much in front of the Texas Supreme Court.) At Rob’s trial, Rosenthal compared Rob with the 9/11 terrorists, saying, “What we know from September 11 is that evil exists in the world: it is embodied in Robert Gene Will.”

During the sentencing phase of Rob’s trial, almost 100 uniformed police officers packed the courtroom in an effort to persuade the jury to award a death sentence.

Rob’s appeal attorney was court-appointed and pro death penalty. He copied Rob’s appeal word-for-word from that of Angel Maturino Resendiz, the train-hopping “Railroad Killer” from Mexico, changing only the men’s names and legal histories. The lawyer admits he hired no outside investigators, but denies this indicates “lack of effort”.

Judge Keith Ellison wrote in a Jan. 17, 2012 memorandum. “On top of the considerable evidence supporting Will’s innocence and the important errors in the trial court, there must also be addressed the total absence of eyewitness testimony or strongly probative forensic evidence. With facts such as these, and only circumstantial evidence supporting Will’s conviction and death sentence, the court laments the strict limitations placed upon it.”

 

Rob, like all D.R. prisoners, doesn´t have access to the internet. We are an internationally diverse supporters with one goal: to secure justice for Robert Will and to end the death penalty.

 

You can send Rob a support message. He will appreciate it!

 

Robert G. Will, #999402

Polunsky Unit, Death Row

3872 F. M. 350 South

Livingston, TX  77351

 

Posted via email from projectbrainsaver